Our clients include individuals and families who:
- would like help knowing what to do with their investments, college savings, etc.
- have hectic lives and want a financial plan to follow.
- have excess cash reserves and would like recommendations on how to best allocate them.
- know they want to save more to prepare for the future.
- would like a second opinion on investment decisions they are making for themselves.
- desire a fiduciary partner to help them maximize their finances.
Our clients also include small businesses owners who would like advice on retirement plans.
We don’t require a minimum net worth or minimum income. Our services are provided for an hourly fee, fixed fee or based on a percentage of assets (for those wishing to utilize investment management services). All fees are disclosed up front.
To answer these and other financial related questions, please contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation “Get Acquainted” meeting where we will discuss your needs and how we might be able to assist you.
- Am I putting my hard-earned dollars to work in the right investments?
- I pick my own investments. Can you give me a second opinion?
- Am I paying hidden fees on my investments? How much am I paying in fees for my current investments? Can I reduce those costs?
Employee Retirement Plan/Retirement
- What investments should I choose?
- What pension option is the right one for my situation?
- Should I rollover my account? If so, where would I put it and how should it be invested?
- Can I retire and maintain my standard of living?
- How soon can I retire?
Life's Major Events
- Should I buy or rent a home? Should I refinance, upsize, downsize, do a reverse mortgage?
- What’s the best way for me to save for college?
- How should I save for a car, wedding, vacation, new business, etc.?
- We’re getting married, what financial steps should we be considering? Should we merge our finances?
- We’re planning to have a baby, what financial steps should we be considering now and after the baby arrives?
- What should I do with my inheritance, bonus or other windfall?
- What can I do to improve my financial picture?
- Am I in good financial shape?
- I can’t seem to save enough. What can I do to get ahead?
- I’m a widow or widower. What do I do with my finances now?